If you are looking to lower your electric bill, changing how you do laundry is one of the easiest things you can do. These six easy steps, along with some other changes, have helped me reduce my electric bill by about $40 a month! Try them! Sometimes I feel like my life revolves around laundry. Read More
Think you can’t afford travel? If you haven’t done this ONE thing, you probably can’t. Do it, and you can start planning your trip. People often ask me how my kids and I afford to go on vacation every year. While there are hundreds of things I do in order to make that happen, it Read More
Is is possible to see New York City on a budget? Absolutely! I shared how I saved on the major areas of getting there, accommodations, transportation while there and food in my post How to Save Money on Vacation : New York City Sightseeing is why you’re going in the first place though, right? Here Read More
Need to save money on vacation in New York City? NYC can seem impossible to visit since it’s so expensive but it doesn’t have to be. It takes planning and preparation, but done right, even one of the most expensive cities in the world is possible to visit on a budget. Affiliate links may be Read More
- 6 Easy Ways to Reduce Energy Costs on Laundry
- How To Afford Travel: The Most Important Thing You Need To Do
- How to See New York City on a Budget
- How to Save Money on Vacation: New York City
- Republic Wireless, Is It Right for You?
- Retirement Side Hustles for Extra Money
- Don’t Buy These Eight Things for Your Baby!
- 17 Ways to Make Extra Cash for the Holidays
- 10 Things Your Kids Need To See You Do With Money
- Barbecue Pork Sandwiches