Want to stop paying for oil changes on your vehicle? I never pay for oil changes on my cars but I get them regularly. I don’t have a relative or friend that does it for me either. Regular automotive businesses perform the oil changes. For free. How? I spend 15-30 minutes completing a questionnaire about Read More
Think traveling on $25 a day is impossible? Think again! My two teens and I recently spent eleven days traveling around Colorado, which is an expensive state, averaging just $25 per day per person! That’s for everything- accommodations, food, fuel, attractions and miscellaneous expenses. Here are my tips on How to Travel on $25 a Read More
If you are looking to lower your electric bill, changing how you do laundry is one of the easiest things you can do. These six easy steps, along with some other changes, have helped me reduce my electric bill by about $40 a month! Try them! Sometimes I feel like my life revolves around laundry. Read More
Think you can’t afford travel? If you haven’t done this ONE thing, you probably can’t. Do it, and you can start planning your trip. People often ask me how my kids and I afford to go on vacation every year. While there are hundreds of things I do in order to make that happen, it Read More
- How to Never Pay for an Oil Change Again
- Colorado: How to Travel on $25 a Day
- 6 Easy Ways to Reduce Energy Costs on Laundry
- How To Afford Travel: The Most Important Thing You Need To Do
- How to See New York City on a Budget
- How to Save Money on Vacation: New York City
- Republic Wireless, Is It Right for You?
- Retirement Side Hustles for Extra Money
- Don’t Buy These Eight Things for Your Baby!
- 17 Ways to Make Extra Cash for the Holidays